Refunds will be issued in full if we are unable to begin working on your order due to reasons within our control.
- Prices of products and services might increase during the time we are waiting for information from you.
- If they increase prior to the date you agreed to submit the info, they will not affect you.
- If they increased after the date you agreed to submit the info and for some reason, you had not submitted it – we will expect you to pay in the difference before we continue work on your order.
- No refund will be issued if we have started working on your order and you then decide to cancel.
- A cancellation fee of R200 will apply if you cancel after you have paid, and we have not started working on your order. In which case we will deduct the R200 off the amount you paid and refund you the difference.
- If circumstances beyond our control cause any delay in our ability to begin or continue with your order, and provided we are able to continue within a reasonable period then no refund will be issued.
Click Here to contact us for any further queries.