You can read more about me here; but before you do – tell me if the following strikes a chord with you:
You are probably reading this now because you are looking for someone reliable to do your accounts properly, (maybe even sort out a mess) AND you want to know how much it costs.
You probably are also looking for someone straightforward, to the point, experienced (not just qualified) and business-minded.
And most likely you want someone who:
- Pays attention to your concerns and wishes,
- Understands what you are saying.
- Contributes simple and practical solutions;
- You want to focus on your business and you want your accountant to focus on the accounting.
- You don’t want to waste time on complicated systems that take you away from growing your business.
Does that sound just about right?
Not only do you need an accountant, but you need an accountant who is also an experienced business person, a like-minded entrepreneur, someone who gets “the bottom line.”
If that is you, you’ve come to the right place.